Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Clearly Besotted Challenge #1

When I first got into making cards it was Christmas 2012...I googled Christmas stamps and up came some gorgeous stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps.  I bought them, made lots of cards for my family and developed an additction to CBS! They are the best quality stamps I've bought so far and although I don't have many of the stamps from the collection there are lots on my wish list!! When I saw Stephanie was launching a challenge I couldn't wait to enter. 

The card below I have made because I recently bought some stamps for making new baby cards (lots of friends and colleagues are pregnant at the moment so thought I'd get prepared!).  I used the CBS background builder to stamp the background, which is in orchid from Versa Color.  The sentiment is from a "Baby" set by Kaisercraft and stamped using tuxedo black from Memento.  The cute feet are made by personal impressions, I used the same ink as the background and then used clear embossing powder to make them shine.  Everything else was from my stash.

It's quite a simple design but I quite like the result, I hope you do too!



Jacqui x

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet Jacqui - I love the wee baby feet! Glad you could play along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute . . . love the polka dots!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute and stylish card! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete