Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

CTS #32 and CBS Challenge

I got home early enough today to take a photo of the card I made at the weekend before I lost all the light.  I based it on this weeks CAS(E) this sketch challenge, as soon as I saw the sketch I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do.  Here is the fabulous sketch:



I turned the sketch around to make my card, but hopefully you can see all of the elements in my design.




Everything was things I had in my stash.  The butterflies I cut out using 2" and 1" punches that I have, and the circle I cut using a 2" punch.  I added a little glossy accents to the "body" of the butterflies to add some interest.  The sentiment is printed directly onto the card as I didn't have a nice clean simple stamp for this which was the look I was going for.  The writing under the circle is from the background builder set from clearly besotted, so I'm also going to enter this into the challange that they are having at the moment.

I love entering these challenges, most definitly will be entering more of them.

As always, thanks for visiting!

Jacqui x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - lovely lo and design x

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the color and the text background!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Jacqui,

    Thanks so much for joining us for the first CBS Challenge,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful design, you card looks lovely! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete