Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Dragonfly - CBS Challenge

Here's my second post of the day, and another entry to the Clearly Besotted Challenge!

I saw this dragonfly in this month's release and just couldn't resist.  I have made a variation on another card I made last month "Dotty Birthday".

To start off with I just had the detailed wings set on top of the solid butterfly, but it didn't look quite right so I cut another detailed dragonfly out of white card and sandwiched it in between and I thought it worked much better.




As you can see it's been beautiful weather here this weekend so I did some alfresco photographs!

Jacqui x

Stamps - Clearly Besotted Stamps: Background Builder, Woodware: Happy Birthday
Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities: Circles, Clearly Besotted Stamps: Dragonfly Die Collection
Ink - Tsukineko Memento Dye, Morocco
Cardstock - Core 'dinations: Brights

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous design, I love all of the different dimensions on this card and the colours are spot-on! Thank you again for playing along x

    ReplyDelete